Written by: David Ehrman and Sean Roche
Carmen Sandiego steals literary items in this episode. She is writing her memoirs, "The Biggest Crimes of all Time", and needs a little inspiration. Carmen comes up with an ending by stealing all of CrimeNet's files.
I am still working on this...
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Carmen Sandiego attempts to steal a statue of the Little Mermaid.
- London, England
- Carmen Sandiego steals Charles Dickens' ink well.
- Hannibal, MO, USA
- Henchwoman Paige Turner steals Mark Twain's writing desk.
- Ruins like the one described in "The Jungle Book" by Rudyard Kipling is stolen [crime not shown].
- Maienfeld, Switzerland
- Items recovered, Carmen Sandiego escapes yet again.