Written by: Doug Molitor
What kind of pet would Carmen Sandiego want? Carmen steals two rare white lion cubs. She acquires items to build the perfect private game preserve for them. The detectives run into Sir Nigel Fenwick, who is actually henchman Frank M. Poster in disguise.
I am still working on this...
The Tower of London guards read "The Times". The lion cub story is on the front page.
The Russian train conductor's cute cat.
Sir Nigel Fenwick
The detectives run into him but he is actually V.I.L.E. henchman Frank M. Poster.
- London, England
- Part of the Tower of London and the Crown jewels stolen by Carmen Sandiego and her henchmen.
- Gobi Desert, Mongolia
- The Tower of London and Crown jewels recovered, two diamond necklaces still missing.
- Kaimu, Hawaii
- The Kaimu blacksand beach stolen [crime not shown].
- Vancouver, Canada
- Hida Indian totem pole stolen from Stanley Park by Carmen's henchmen.
- Siberia, Russia
- A boxcar of caviar stolen by Carmen's henchmen and Sir Nigel Fenwick/Frank M. Poster.
- Zimbabwe, Africa
- Zambezi National Park, two white lion cubs stolen by Carmen Sandiego and henchmen.