Written by: Cecilia Fannon
Carmen is on a statue-stealing spree. She steals statues of queens, bishops, soldiers, and kings. Add a large checkered courtyard and actual castle turrets and you get the largest chess set ever. Carmen wants to play a life size chess match with the detectives in Hawaii. Zack and Ivy get some help from Russian detective Tatyanna in this episode.
I am still working on this...
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Catherine the Great's coronation carriage stolen by Carmen Sandiego but is recovered. A statue of Catherine the Great also stolen.
- Xi'an, China
- 16 Clay soldiers stolen from the Mount Li burial site by Carmen Sandiego's henchmen.
- Bavaria, Germany
- The turret from the Neuschwanstein Castle is stolen by Carmen Sandiego.
- Location Unknown
- 3 Castle turrets stolen by Carmen Sandiego's henchmen [crimes not shown].
- London, England
- Suits of armor stolen from the Victoria and Albert museum [crime not shown].
- Rome, Italy
- Bishop statues from the Vatican stolen [crime not shown].
- Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- The courtyard from the Citadel Military Academy stolen [crime not shown]
- Kilauea, Hawaii, USA
- The King Kamehameha statue stolen by Carmen Sandiego [crime not shown]. All items recovered.